Smart & Sustainable
2021 is shaping up to be a good year for us here at Mainframe Communications. This year we have partnered up with Polarium, a Swedish company specialising in smart, sustainable lithium batteries, energy storage and power.
Since 2015 Polarium, formerly known as Incell International, have been working towards creating the best energy storage solutions on the planet, and today they are found on every continent. They work to create battery power and power storage for 5G network, roadside cabinets, UPSs and more, in a more environmentally friendly and sustainable way. All this while also saving you money and reducing your carbon footprints. With their innovative and cutting-edge technology they are an industry leading company in lithium batteries for telecom.
At Mainframe Communications we now stock Polarium Lithium 19” 2U 50Ah Nickel Based batteries, ready for dispatch. This battery is Mainframe Communications power source of choice for bespoke and custom projects, making sure you get years of uninterrupted and stable power out of your batteries.
Battery 19”2U 50Ah – Nickel Based
– The technical part
This Lithium Battery is the 13S Series, Generation 5 Polarium Battery which is an advanced power backup system for telecom use, a very high density battery. Its rechargeable smart lithium-Ion battery provides reliable power backup for hybrid, off-grid, and grid-connected telecom sites worldwide. You can access the battery data remotely through a system called Modbus, a data communications protocol.
Key technical specification for NMC 19” 2U/50 Ah Lithium Battery;
- Management & monitoring – Software for PC (Studio) included for full local monitoring and management
- Remote connection via Modbus
- Enclosure size: 19” 2U
- Lithium Chemistry: NMC
- Calendar Life @ 80% SOC: 20 years
- Rated Voltage: 48 V
- Rated Capacity Ah: 50 Ah
- Storage Temperature: -20 – +60 C (-4 – 140 F)
- Weight: Approx. 22KG (48.5lbs)
- Dimensions in MM (In”): W 440 D 382 H 87 (W 17.3” D 15.0” H 3.4”)
- IP Class: IP20
- Exceptional life; 20 years or 6000 cycles at 80% DoD
- Communication Protocols: RS485, RJ45 (2) ports, Modbus
- Safety Standards: IEC62619, IEC62368, UN38.3
Are you purchasing bulk or looking for a different model? Please give our sales team a call on 01702 443800 and we will assist you with your enquiry.